Clarity, day and night. Smart lens selection relies on Sony light sensors and the ƒ/1.75 large aperture to choose the best lens for your setting. Take clearer daytime photos with the 12MP lens and large 1.25μm pixels. Low-light photos are brighter with the 20MP lens and 4-in-1 Super Pixel, based on pixel binning technology. Ultra-large 2μm pixels multiples light-sensitivity 4x. Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor. 14nm FinFET processor exhibits high performance and consumes less power Adreno 512 high perfromance GPU generates life-like visuals. Up to 2.2Ghz for consistently robust performance. A phone that works smarter for you. Android One phones have the latest AI-powered innovations from Google built in. That means they can auto-adjust to your needs and help get things done more easily throughout your day. Display form and function. The optimal drop-resistant, high-resolution touchscreen experience.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – 4G LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B39 (TD 1900 +) B40 (TD 2300) B41 (TD 2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) — Please check compatibility with your carrier prior to purchasing. Also please note, it does not work with Verizon, Sprint etc.
- 5.99” large display 2160×1080 FHD+, 403 PPI – 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display – Full metal unibody with Ultra-thin design
- 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Flagship-level processor – Android One – 3010mAh(typ) battery
- Rear camera: 12MP + 20MP dual camera with large ƒ/1.75* aperture – 20MP front camera
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. – FCC ID: 2AFZZ-XMSD2SG