This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
-The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb
-The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use.
-It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera’s shutter.
– Exposure Count (N): It allows you to set the number of exposures that will be take, up to a total 399.
– Power source: 2pcs AAA-type batteries (not included).
– Cord length: about 90cm/35.5inch.
– Item weight: 90g (without batteries).
- -Fully compatible with Canon 700D /T5i 650D /T4i 550D /T2i 500D /T1i 350D /XT 400D /XTi 1000D /XS 450D /XSi 60D 100D, G16, G15, G12, G11, G10, G1X 70D 60Da 60D T6s T6i T5i T3i T5 T3 1200D 760D 100D 550D 1100D
- -Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments,Power source: Two AAA-type batteries (not included)
- -Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments,Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- -Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing),Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met,panel light for using at night
- -This wired timer remote control supports single shooting, bulb shooting, delay shooting and timer shooting modes,And design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc