Whether you are shooting in the studio or outdoors, the Wired Remote Switch provides you with a simple way to control exposures and an easy-to use-tool to create more “keepers”. Since you can trigger exposures without touching the camera you will capture clear, blur-free images. The unit requires no batteries – it draws its power from the camera. The Wired Remote Switch is a huge asset to keep in your studio or gear bag.
-Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch(haftway /full-way)
-Cable length: about 35.5in/90cm.
-Can be used lock the shutter open when using the camera’s “bulb” function for extra long exposures such as those used in bulb-photography.
-Shutter Release Control: Half-way to focus, and full-way to trigger the shutter release
– Canon 700D/T5i 650D/T4i 550D/T2i 500D/T1i 350D/XT 400D/XTi 1000D/XS 450D/XSi 60D 100D. – G16, G15, G12, G11, G10, G1X 70D 60Da 60D T6s T6i T5i T3i T5 T3 1200D 760D 100D 550D 1100D.
- -Fully compatible with Canon 700D /T5i 650D /T4i 550D /T2i 500D /T1i 350D /XT 400D /XTi 1000D /XS 450D /XSi 60D 100D, G16, G15, G12, G11, G10, G1X 70D 60Da 60D T6s T6i T5i T3i T5 T3 1200D 760D 100D 550D 1100D, and also a great replacement for RS-60E3.
- -Take pictures without touching your camera, ideal for when you want to avoid causing vibrations
- -Helpful not only to suppress camera shake when shooting night views and fireworks, but also for self shooting
- -No Battery Required-Powered by Camera
- -Use for Continuous or Single Exposures (Cable length: 35.5in /90cm.)