Tokina is a brand name that is loved and trusted within the photography world. Tokina has an optical manufacturing tradition that dates back over 60 years and they specialize in high-quality lenses for today’s digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. This brand is known for specialty glass and lenses like the ATX PRO series and the Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II is an update to the widely popular and award winning AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8 lens.
This compact ultra wide-angle zoom has a bright constant F/2.8 aperture make viewing and auto focus possible in lower light situations but still maintaining a reasonable size and weight. Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric glass allow the proprietary optical design to achieve excellent contrast and sharpness as well as controlling chromatic aberration.
Tokina’s exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the lens mount for manual focusing. The lens is also designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use by photographers in a wide variety of shooting conditions and environments and in this new model there have been some adjustments made to the coating for slightly improved optical performance.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 PRO DX-II Lens for Canon EF
- Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
- Focus Camera Professional Dust Blower
- Focus Silicone Band for Zoom Lenses
- Top Brand Universal Wireless Shutter Release
- Focus Camera Lens Cap Keeper
- Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism / Internal Focusing AF Motor
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements / Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 / 77mm Filter Thread
- Multi-Layer Coating