500mm / 1000mm f/8 Manual Focus Lens is a classic refractor-style T-mount lens, with an aperture diaphragm in the middle of the lens body to stop down the aperture when necessary. However, it is assumed that much of the shooting with such a lens will be at its maximum f/8.0 aperture, with a tripod, monopod, or other such support. The included 2x doubler converts this 500mm lens into a 1000mm.
When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera system, this super telephoto works on both “full frame” cameras as well as the “APS-C” style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in “M” manual exposure mode or “A” aperture-priority mode only. This lens’ sophisticated achromatic refractor design yields images with pleasing peak contrast and well controlled flare. It can be used at maximum aperture on a very bright day for some images of moving subjects.
– Achromatic refractor 500mm f/8 lens in T-mount
– Multicoated optics
– Knurled focus ring to the front of the lens
– Accepts 67mm filters on the front of the lens
– Fixed tripod collar
– Meant for use with monopods, chest supports, or tripods
500mm Super Telephoto HD Preset Lens
2x HD Doubler
67mm UV Filter
67mm UV Hood
Lens Cleaning Pen
Dust Blower (color may vary)
Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (color may vary)
- Super 500mm achromatic refractor telephoto lens
- 2x Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated HD optical glass to reduce flare
- Built-in tripod collar for improved lens Balance
- Kit includes 500mm super telephoto preset lens, 2x doubler, t-mount, UV filter, lens hood, cleaning pen, dust blower, Opteka microfiber cleaning cloth