Capture detail in low-light conditions with Sony’s Exmor R sensor and f/1.8 Carl Zeiss glass. This pocket pro boasts an ultra-sensitive ISO 12800, Wi-Fi sharing and an expandable shoe system. Better yet, a lightning-quick AF can focus in as little as 0.13 seconds. Suddenly, this award-winning camera just got a whole lot better.
- 20.9 MP 1″-type Exmor R CMOS sensor. 28-100mm equivalent F/1.8-4.9 lens.
- Continuous shooting up to 10 FPS. ISO 160-12800, expandable ISO 100, 125, and 25,600.
- . 1080 60p/24p HD video with full exposure control (MPEG-4/AVCHD)3.0 inch tiltable TFT LCD with 1,229,000 dots
- Raw/JPEG/ Raw+JPEG. Optical zoom : 3.6x (Optical Zoom during movie recording), Digital Zoom : Still images: 20M approx. 14x, 10M approx. 20x, 5M approx. 28x, VGA approx. 54x, Movie: 14x*1.
- Steady-Shot image stabilization. Rear control dial and customizable front control ring.
- Includes expandable Smart Accessory Shoe for system accessories. Built-in WiFi and NFC for sharing and remote camera control.
- 1-Inch 20.2 MP Exmor R sensor for extreme low-light shots
- Bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens w/3.6x zoom
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi or NFC
- Recording Media Types: PRO Duo™ / Pro-HG Duo™ media Memory Stick, SD, SDHC and SDXC Memory Card