ProGrade Digital offers popular SDXC, UHS-II V90 memory cards for use in popular DSLR and MILC cameras. Our cards are SDA* compliant and also provide UHS-I DDR-104 and U3 speed class ratings which ensures maximum compatibility in all applications from single shot stills to high resolution 4K videos. Capacities range from 64GBs to 256GBs and performance levels provide read data transfer speeds up-to 300MB/second – ideal for quickly off-loading lots of content from the card to the workstation at an attractive price. Official Memory Card Supplier to the FIA World Rally Championship
- TURN YOUR PASSION INTO PROFIT – CALLING ALL VLOGGERS, INFLUENCERS, FILMMAKERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS & VIDEOGRAPHERS: Become an instant pro by adding our professional line of SD cards to your kit. Focus on curating the finest content for your clients/audience while our SDXC Cards do the backend heavy lifting of storing and uploading your work efficiently every time.
- LIGHTING FAST 250MB/s WRITE SPEED – INSTANTLY SAVE high resolution recordings to your device, ALL WHILE maintaining super sharp focus. STOP waiting around for your images/recordings to upload, with our Read Speed of 300 MB/s even your most robust work can be uploaded in seconds!
- COUNTERFEITS ARE CRUMBLED: CUSTOM LASER-ETCHED SERIAL NUMBERS keep cheap counterfeiters at bay because our SD Cards are so difficult to mimic. Forged in our premium ProGrade Lab, we meticulously inspect each SDXC Memory Card before it ships out and laser etch a custom code on each one.
- ADVANCED RECOVERY PRO SOFTWARE: NEVER WORRY AGAIN ABOUT losing photos or videos from being “corrupted”. At ProGrade Digital, we’ve engineered the most advanced all-inclusive video and photo restoration software out there. Although not included in this package, you can find it on our site and know right away if your files can be restored before you even purchase the program!
- WHY INVEST THOUSANDS ON CAMERA EQUIPMENT, BUT CHEAP OUT ON SD CARDS? KEEP YOUR CARDS PERFORMING LIKE NEW with ProGrade Digital Refresh Pro software (available separately). All flash memory slows down over time; Refresh or sanitize your card to keep it at peak performance. And monitor the health of your cards before an important shoot.