How to use:
1. Half-press shutter release button, start the auto zoom/ metering system of the camera, so the photographed object was focused. Then, press the shutter release button to release the shutter of the camera to shoot.
2. Lock the shutter(camera set to continuous shooting or BULB). Press the shutter release button and move forward and lock the camera to carry out continuous shooting or long exposure.
3. To unlock, press the shutter release button and push back, release the shutter button to return to the original position.
How to install:
1. To prevent unexpected accidents, please turn off the camera.
2. Open the jack over of the camera, align the plug jack with the camera. Insert it safety to ensure good contact.
3. You can turn on your camera and start your wonderful shot.
Compatible Camera Models:
Canon Rebel XT, XTi, XS, XSi, T1i, T2, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, SL1; Canon EOS 80D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 100D, 1300D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, M5; PowerShot G1X, G1X Mark II, G3 X, G5 X, G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, SX60 HS, SX50 HS; Pentax *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DS, *ist DS2, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-500, K100D, K20D, K10D, K-30, K-50, K-7, K-5, K-5II, K-5IIs, K-3, K-3II, K 1; Samsung GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10, GX-20, NX100, NX11, NX10, NX5; Contax 645, N1, NX, N Digial; Sigma Sd1
1. Shutter release cable E3: 1 PC
2. Manual: 1PC
- for Pentax istD, istDL, istDS, istDS2, istDL2, K100D, K110D, K200D, K500, K100D, K20D, K10D, K30, K50, K7, K5, K511, K511s, K3, K3II,Samsung GX-1L,GX-1S, GX-10, GX-20, NX100, NX11, NX10, NX5,Contax: 645, N1, NX, N, Sigma Sd1
- For Canon XT, XTi, XS, XSi, T1i, T2, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6, SL1, EOS 1300D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 800D, 200D, 100D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 77D, 80D, M5, M6, PowerShot G1X, G1X Mark II, G3 X, G5 X, G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, SX60 HS, SX50 HS,
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Shutter Control: Half-press or Full-press
- Shooting Mode: Single Shooting,Continuous Shooting,Long Exposure.