The Panasonic LUMIX S1 Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera incorporates a 24.2 megapixel high resolution 35mm full-frame MOS sensor. The LUMIX S1 utilizes the new L-Mount standard, which boasts a well-balanced, large inner diameter and compact dimensions for a flange focus to realize optimum size and performance as a digital mirrorless camera system. The LUMIX S1 yields unprecedented image quality with high resolution, rich gradation and superior color reproduction. A high-speed, high-precision AF system based on advanced control technology over the lens, the sensor, and the new Venus Engine enable the user to capture the precise moment in the finest detail. The LUMIX S1 Series also boasts industry-leading video recording performance (4K 60p/50p), intuitive control, a rugged design for heavy field use, durability, and expandability. The LUMIX S1 is splash resistant* and dust resistant but also operates down to -10 degrees Centigrade. The mirrorless camera’s shutter unit is also durable for approximately 400,000 cycles. Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series Digital Mirrorless Cameras.
- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 24.2-megapixel full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity. (ISO 51200 Max sensitivity)
- 4K HDR VIDEO – 4K 60p/50p, 4K 24/30P unlimited recording, 4K60P 29:59 min limited recording. HDR Mode and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). V-Log with Internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4k30/24p (4K60p output only) available via optional software upgrade key.
- 96MP HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- MONITOR and LVF – 3.2″ 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- RUGGED MIRROLESS CAMERA DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility