Spanning a useful wide-angle to short telephoto range, the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a 24-120mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Designed in collaboration with Leica, this versatile lens utilizes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to deliver well-corrected, sharp image quality that is void of color fringing and distortions. The lens also makes use of a linear motor for fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance, and the POWER Optical Image Stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the durable metal body of the lens renders it splash, dust, and freezeproof to suit its use in trying environmental conditions.
This Kit Includes :
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens (White Box)
3 Piece Filter Kit (UV + CPL + FLD)
6PC Graduated Filter Kit
Lens Cap Keeper
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- White box means that it was part of a camera kit that was split and sold separately. It is not a returned or refurbished item.
- Micro Four Thirds System; 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22; Four Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements; Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization; Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design; Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm