The Lensmate Fujifilm X100F thumbrest allows easy access to all controls and quickly moves out of the way when you need to get to the mode dial. A light flick with the thumb swings the rest 40 degrees out from the camera and the light action ball detent keeps the thumbrest in the opened or closed position. Available in Silver and Black. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- We designed the Lensmate Fujifilm X100F Folding Thumbrest to allow easy access to all of the buttons, and to quickly get out of the way when you need to get to the top dials. A light push with the thumb swings the rest 40° out from the camera and a light action ball detent keeps the Thumbrest in the opened or closed position. Weight 9 grams or 1/3 of an ounce. Available in Silver and Black.
- The sculpted thumbrest relaxes your grip on the camera, reduces camera shake and allows slower shutter speeds. Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls and does not effect operation of built in flash or articulated LCD screen.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body and the silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection. Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
- We suggest using our Lensmate Custom Soft Release Buttons with the Lensmate X100F Thumbrest for a more relaxed and ergonomic index finger position (with the finger draped over the button, usually not using the finger tip). See our other listings.