The Foto&Tech FTRC-6 Wireless Remote Control (Infrared) is a simple, compact, infrared remote control that makes it possible to fire a camera wirelessly from as far as 16 feet (4.8 m).
The FTRC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot. The FTRC-6 is only 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket or on a keychain.
It is for use with the following Canon cameras: EOS 6D Mark II, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5DS, 5DR, 7D Mark II, EOS 77D, 6D, 7D, 70D, 80D, 60Da, 60D, SL1, SL2, EOS Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i, T1i, XSi, XT, XTi, EOS M6, M5, M3 Digital SLRS.
It acts as a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera, up to a distance of approximately 16 feet (4.87 m) in front of the camera.
It is recommended for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure, and it is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included).
The RC-6 supports the bulb exposure camera setting making it a worthwhile accessory for shooting long time exposures for low-light photography or unusual daylight effects.
- Wireless Shutter Release -Trigger the cameras shutter release remotely from a distance
- Eliminates vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release.
- Operating range- up to 16 ft.
- It is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included).
- Replacement Canon RC-5 RC-6. 1 Year Replacement Warranty. Note: It does NOT support movie mode.