This specially designed, one-piece, all metal camera grip, with smooth machined edges for the Canon EOS M (EF-M) Mirrorless Digital Camera gives added comfort and a better, more secure grip on the camera. In addition the metal grip on the bottom and side of the camera gives added protection. The large opening on the bottom is positioned so that the battery and memory card can be easily removed without taking the entire grip off the camera. There is a offset tripod screw socket in the base of the grip which allows the grip to remain in place when mounted on a tripod. The recessed thumb screw wheel does not protrude past the bottom of the grip, so that the the camera will stand on a flat surface without tipping when set down. The color and finish of the grip is designed to specifically match the Canon EOS M camera making it a sleek, unobtrusive tool for your camera.
This lightweight lens hood for the Canon EF-M 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM lens helps protect the lens from impact shock and dust as well as prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. Specially designed and made of high grade plastic, this hood is ideal for all Canon EOS M photographers. The EW-54 is specifically designed to match the focal lengths and diameter of the EF-M 18-55mm lens. With its matt black interior, the lens hood is designed to reduce glare for a cleaner, clearer picture and the professional, sleek design adds a classy edge to this useful tool.
- Grip allows access to battery and memory card without removing the grip; offset standard 1/4″ tripod socket
- Extra large finger grip for added comfort and stability, all metal construction is a perfect match to the camera
- Beautifully shaped, dedicated bayonet mount lens hood with matte black interior, professional look for maximum shade and protection
- Precision design with tight fit and solid positive lock; flower style hood reduces chance of vignetting with wide lens angles
- 24 Month Manufacture Warranty