The Sigma 16mm 1.4 DC DN Contemporary is a high performance prime with a large aperture of F1.4 designed for Sony E mount mirrorless cameras. The Contemporary line is part of Sigma Global Vision and is the perfect blend of image quality and compact size. The large aperture is great for lowlight and for creating depth of field and its small size makes it highly portable.
The optical design and stepping motor deliver smooth autofocus during video shooting. The lens design fully accommodates the Fast Hybrid AF of Sony E-mount cameras for super-fast autofocus functionality. Using face recognition AF results in consistent autofocusing on faces, even as the subjects move.
Like all SGV lenses, each lens is hand crafted in their single factory in Aizu Japan, individually inspected before shipping.
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB 95MB/s UHS-1 SD Card
Focus Camera Neoprene Lens Pouch for Lenses Up to 5.5 Inches (Medium)
Focus 5-Piece Digital Camera Cleaning & Accessory Kit
Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
- INCLUDEDS: Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Lens for Sony E Mount lenses Complete with All Standard Supplied Accessories and 4-Year Sigma USA Limited Warranty, + SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB 95MB/s UHS-1 SD Memory Card, SanDisk’s most powerful and highest capacity SD U
- + Neoprene Lens Pouch, Protect your camera from scratches, nicks, dust and dirt with this sturdy neoprene lens pouch. It has a lockable drawstring closure and built-in clip to go on your gadget bag’s strap. + Lens Cleaning Pen & 5-Piece Accessory Kit
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C SONY NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, NEX-6, NEX-3N, NEX-5T, a3000, a5000, a6000, a3500, a5100 Cameras
- Sigma Authorized Dealer – Includes 4 Year USA Manufacturer’s Warranty
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1.4 is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length. Has a Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow depth of field effects.