Step1: Clean up your camera screen throughly, cleaning with wet alcohol wipe and then dry wipe, make sure there is no dust or fur or droplet remain.
Step2: Tear off the protective layer from the protective film. Don’t touch the adhesive side of the protective film. Automatic adsorption protective film to the camera screen, make sure the protector film is aligned properly.
Step3: Gently press the center of the protector film and slide your finger along the center of your camera screen. If any bubble remains, push them to the edges with fingers. Small bubbles will disappear in a matter of days.
2×Tempered Glass Screen Protectors
2×Wet Alcohol Wipe
2× Dry Wipe
- 1.This Tempered Glass Screen Protector was designed by latest technology, fit for Nikon D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 perfectly.
- 2.High hardness protects your camera screen from damage such as scratch, droping, scrapes and bumps.
- 3.The high-transparency provides you high-definition clear viewing, does not affect the transmittance of light or the color of the screen.
- 4. Waterproof, ant-oil and ant fingerprint.Bubble-free and Electrostatic adsorption design make it easy to install and replace.
- 5. Edge to edge design makes it touch frendly.