For photographers seeking the ultimate super-telephoto zoom lens, the Digitalmate 420-800mm HD II delivers unrivaled consistency, long range performance and image quality in the most demanding situations. An advanced lens that draws peak performance from D-SLRs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers who want to keep their gear cost to a minimum while on super-telephoto assignments.
The Digitalmate 420-800mm high definition super telephoto zoom lens is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. It’s an extremely powerful telephoto zoom lens with the versatility that you need. This lens is great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing), are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Digitalmate lenses are ground and polished to a precision..
Bright sunlight and a sturdy monopod or tripod is recommend when using this lens.
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Mode: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance: 5.25′ (1.6 m)
Filter Size: 62mm
Length: 8.75″ (11.85″ at full zoom)
Weight: 18.3 oz (520 g)
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 7 optical glass elements in 6 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. A anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 420-800mm or 840-1600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to everyday shooting.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- NEW AND IMPROVED – The Newly improved 2017 Digitalmate Super Zoom 420-800mm Lens incorporates multi coated glass optics for the sharper images. Its 4 Elements in 2 groups have been digitally-optimized to give the best image possible without braking the bank. A built in Rotating tripod mount has also been added to help stabilize the lens especially when using the 2x Tele Converter which increases the zoom to an incredible 1600mm.
- TELE-CONVERTER – The Opteka 2x High Definition Tele-Converter is for use with T-Mount manual focus lenses. It will multiply the focal length of your existing lens by 2x, and will cut back the amount of light by two f/stops. For example, using a 2x tele-converter with a 500mm lens will effectively increase the focal length to 1000mm.