Commander Optics Super 420-800mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens:
This ultra-telephoto lens brings distant objects close and is ideal for wildlife photography. It is also used for landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, sports and celestial photography and multiple general photography applications. The lens’ multi-coating process provides even light transmission and minimizes flaring to produce sharp, high contrast images. A built-in rotatable tripod collar provides vibration-free stability when used with a tripod or monopod. This lens requires a T-mount adapter which is included in this kit to attach to a camera body.
This Bundle includes:
* Commander Optics Super 420-800mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens
– T-Mount adapter For Canon EF-S: Allows you to mount T-mount lenses, telescopes, microscopes, and other optics to your Canon EF-mount camera body. When in use, automatic camera functions, such as autofocus and exposure control, will not be available and must be set manually.
– 2x Telephoto Converter: Doubles the magnification of the connected lens, dramatically boosting its apparent focal length with a minimal increase to the size or weight of the camera and lens combination.
– 64Gb Sandisk Memory Card
– 3 Pieces 67mm Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD)
– Commander Optics Cleaning Kit (Includes: Mini Tripod, 5 sensor Swabs, 2 Universal Screen Protectors, Memory Card Wallet and Microfiber Ultra gentle cleaning cloth)
– Card Reader
– Lens Pouch
- Set the mode to Manual(M)
- Set the release w/o lens option in the camera menu
- Set the Shutter Lock option in the camera menu to Off, no lens
- No matter how good autofocus is there are still times when manual focus is a better shooting option. When used in a night scenario, it gives a photographer more control over the photo, and in some cases, achieves effects that aren’t otherwise possible in autofocus mode. This high definition 420-800mm zoom telephoto lens incorporates not only computer optic designing, but also the latest optical multi-coating techniques.
- Manual Lenses with Long Focal Length: It is recommended to focus with live-view to achieve accurate focus. As with all long telephoto zoom lenses, a combination of sturdy camera support, substantial tripod, good technique, fast shutter speed, use of remote, and mirror lock up are recommended to avoid camera shake to achieve the best results.
- NOTE: This is a Manual Focus Lens, No electronic contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, and show “Lens Not Attached”. Please switch to M mode in order to use this lens correctly. Automatic exposure is possible in Aperture Priority mode only for cameras with TTL metering systems other Cameras must be set in full manual(M) mode.
- T-mount adapter (included): offers compatibility with Canon EOS, 90D, 80D, 70D, 77D, 60D, 5D Mark IV , 5D III and II, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS Rebel T7i, T7s, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3, SL2, SL1, SL3 Digital SLR Cameras
- 2x Telephoto Converter: Doubles the magnification of the lens from 800mm to 1600mm. It’s a cost effective way to dramatically increase and boost its focal length with a minimal increase to the size or weight of the camera and lens combination.