The Canon’s VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder is ready to film in nearly any scenario. Whether you’re recording home videos, events, or recitals, the 57x Advanced Zoom ensures that you can get the shot from the back rows of an auditorium if need be while the Super Range O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) keeps the image steady at longer focal lengths. HD videos are recorded to separately available SD cards in the MP4 format for easy playback on most devices. MP4 files are also highly compatible with video hosting services and social media websites without format conversion.
Introduced with the HF R800, backlight correction within the Highlight Priority mode for brighter images. The backlight correction analyzes the incoming video signal and recognizes your subject within the frame, and will expose for the subject, rather than an overexposed backlit background. This way if the sun is behind your subject, you can still get a vibrant image.
In the Box:
BP-727 High Capacity Intelligent Battery Pack
6′ HDMI Male to Mini HDMI Male Cable (Ver. 1.3)
CA-110 Compact AC Power Adapter & Charger
IFC-300PC Interface Cable
Limited 1-Year Warranty
• Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder
• Sandisk 32GB Memory Card
• Quality Tripod
• LED Video Light
• Camera/Video Case
• Extra Battery BP-727
• USB Card Reader
• Memory Card Wallet
• Vivitar Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit
- This Photo4Less Top Value Camera And Lens With USA Warranty and manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit includes:
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black) – SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32GB 80MB/S Class 10 Flash Memory Card – Photo Video Quality Tripod – Digital Compact LED Video Light
- Digital Camera/Video Carrying Case – Extra Battery BP-727 for Canon Camcorder – Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader – Vivitar Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit – Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet
- Record up to 1920 x 1080/60p Video – Canon 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Sensor – DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor – 57x Advanced Zoom & SuperRange O.I.S.
- Capacitive 3″ LCD Touch Panel Display – SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot – Highlight Priority Mode – Fast & Slow Motion Recording