Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the Canon EOS Rebel 1300D (T6 is the USA model) from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined auto focus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing. This Bundle Includes: 64GB SD Card Microfiber Cleaning cloth
- Large 18 megapixel CMOS-sensor in APS-C format.
- TTL-CT-SIR with CMOS-sensor, AF-value save, by pressing the trigger down halfway in One-Shot AF-mode.
- Includes: Canon EOS 1300D / T6 digital SLR camera, Accessories + 64GB Memory Card
- Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800 , Wi-Fi and NFC supported
- Backed by 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed