SX620 HS from Canon is a sleek digital camera featuring a high-resolution 20.2MP CMOS sensor along with a powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which produces imagery with notable clarity and quality, as well as reduced noise when working at high sensitivities in low-light conditions. The sensor and processor also permit recording Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, shooting stills at up to 7.1 fps, and working with sensitivities up to ISO 3200 to suit shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 25x optical zoom lens, which covers a wide-angle to super telephoto 25-625mm-equivalent focal length range, and Intelligent IS serves to balance this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The sleek form factor of the camera is accented by a large 3.0″ 922k-dot LCD screen for composing imagery and reviewing your shots, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC enables wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 20.2MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor DIGIC 4+ Image Sensor
- 25x Optical Zoom Lens 25-625mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot LCD Monitor Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC