Autel MaxiVideo MV400-5.5mm, featuring the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional) for difficult-to-reach areas inspections, is an ideal tool to inspect machinery, facilities and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
1. Camera with the Diameter of 5.5mm (0.22 inches): Equipped with mini-sized 5.5mm (0.22 inches) diameter camera probe, this video scope is an ideal tool to check the running conditions of somewhere difficult-to-reach, the vehicle engine, drain line, drill holes on the wall or the gun-barrel.
2. 5 Times Digital Zoom: 5 times digital zoom capability offers you a great image quality when you playback or check the pictures on computer, which enables you more accurate analyzing reference.
3. Long Video-out Cable: This video scope is coming with a long video-out cable (up to 39.4 inches) which enables you to check more areas’ running conditions which is difficult-to-reach.
4. Video Recording: This digital inspection camera is equipped with a horizontal/vertical reversible monitor that takes 3.5-inch screen for condition analyzing, and it supports recording 640 * 480 resolution images.
5. Durable Battery Life: With built-in lithium-ion battery, this video scope supports up to 3-4 hours continually using with a long life span. You’re rest assured it’s an ideal vehicle engine inspection tool.
6. Additional Features: Multilingual and USB data transmission are supported for better using experience.
1 * Main Unit
1 * Video-out Cable (TV-out cable)
1 * Imager Head and Cable (5.5mm)
1* Magnet, Hook and Mirror (Optional)
1 * USB Cable
1 * Charger
1 * Protective Carrying Case
1 * User’s Manual
- HIGH DEFINITION MONITOR: This video scope is equipped 3.5 inches high resolution (320*240dpi) LCD monitor to record and display still images, and video clips are also achievable with it. It’s an ideal tool for your vehicle difficult-to-reach area inspection.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Equipped with a 5.5mm (0.22 inches) diameter camera probe with 5-times digital zooming capability and LED illumination, this tool offers much clearer inspection to difficult-to-reach area for your analyzing.
- EASY-TO-USE GADGET: You can use internal memory of the MV400 or SD card to record videos with up to 640*480dpi resolution and upload them to computer via USB connecting for storing and detailed analyzing.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports up to 3-4 hours continuously using. High-flexibility detection line sized 1 meter (39.4 inches) is absolutely OK for some sophisticated detections.
- WARRANTY: Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12-month from the date of the original purchase.