Maya Aziz is divided between two futures: that which her parents expect of “a good Indian Muslim daughter” and that which she desires: to go to New York to study film, and learn to swim with a school friend she hopes to date. But while she fights between her parent’s and her desires, her world is shaken by a horrible act of terrorism. When a suicide bomber, who has the same last name, attacks a city in the United States, her life course is on the brink of being altered forever. The community she grew up in becomes unrecognizable: neighbors and classmates look at her with fear or hate. Maya must find inner strength to determine where she belongs.
- This SanDisk MicroSDXC card is specifically designed for the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini PRO A!
- Share your content collections with friends, family and colleagues easily.
- SanDisks removable storage solution specifically designed for mobile phones with expansion slots.
- Its ultra-small size consumes very little power from your handset, to give you longer battery life on your phone.
- Now you can instantly move pictures between multiple devices for sharing and printing using this card as well.