Canon EOS 5D Mark III Pro HDSLR the Long-awaited successor to groundbreaking Canon 5D Mark II The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is an HDSLR designed to build on the unprecedented success of its predecessor, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The 5DMII broke new ground in the world of HD video, offering true high-resolution, cinema-quality video capture for the first time in a DSLR, and started a resolution in cinematography that continues to this day. The 22-megapixel Canon EOS 5D Mark III offers new autofocusing, metering and sensor technology and incorporates feedback from professional users to take this legacy to an entirely new level. Key features: Full frame 36x24mm, 22 megapixel CMOS sensor ISO range 100-25600, expandable to 104,200. 14-bit A/D conversion Shutter speeds 1/8000-30 seconds 63-zone dual layer iFCL Metering Exposure compensation in +/- 5 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments 61-point high-density reticular AF with up to 41 cross-type points 3.2-inch LCD finder with 1.04 million dot resolution 1080p HD video capture in AVI, RAW, H.265, MOV and MPEG-4 Manual exposure control and multiple frame rates in videos CF and SD card slots 6fps burst rate HDR mode Magnesium-alloy body, Enhanced dust and weather resistance New customizable controls Electronic level Claimed shutter durability of 150,000 cycles Silent & Low vibr
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Body – Eyecup Eg – Wide Neck Strap – Camera Cover – Stereo Video Cable – USB Interface Cable – Battery Charger LC-E6 – Battery Pack LP-E6 – Canon 1 Year Warranty – Bundle Includes: – Battery Grip – Spare Battery – 32GB CF Memory Card – Camera Bag – Screen Protector – Full Size Tripod – Cleaning Kit – Professional Software Package (Corel PaintShop Pro X9; Corel VideoStudio 9; Corel AfterShot 2 Pro; AutoFx Mystical Ultimate Bundle Gen2; FileCenter Professional)
- Newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100 25600 (L:50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light and next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 30 minutes), selectable “All i-frame” or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording